I just love shopping at the local farmer's market and trying new and different recipes. It is funny that I like to tinker in my kitchen and create recipes but it is the day to day grind of meals that truly bogs me down.
- I cut the top and a little bit of the bottom off the round zucchini so that when I sliced it in half it would stand up in the pan.
- I put about a cup of water in the bottom of a glass dish and baked the zucchini at 350 until it was soft
- In a pan I cooked garlic, onion, and mushrooms.
- I mixed these veggies with cooked black lentils and cooked quinoa and filled the zucchini added salt and pepper and then cooked them for another 5 minutes.
- Gluten, free, dairy free, vegetarian, easy and delicious!